Monday, December 9, 2019

emotions sometimes cannot be shown in the face but sometimes in your actions too

well its true that sometimes happiness can't only be seen in your face but maybe in your actions and how you show to the other people that your happy. well that's always been the case for me because somestimes they mistook my emotions and sometimes they said that I was angry because I'm raising my voice but the truth is I'm not, well my old friends that really knew me didn't care about the tone of my voice but my classmate now have always been confused in my emotions and they ask me why I am like that? well my answer for them is I don't know.  But I know they didn't also care about but they want to clarify my emotions so that they can't give comments that may be offended to me

No comments:

Post a Comment